Our mission is to enable older residents of Central Seattle to participate in an intergenerational community that shares knowledge, experience and services with each other so living is more joyful.
- We provide lots of chances for our members to meet and help each other out, to bind together and support each other.
- Together we learn and have fun, explore and discover. We have classes, happy hours, museum outings and conversation grou
- We strengthen our village bonds when we ask for help and receive help. Whether we volunteer our assistance or ask for a
- We help overcome isolation and the stigma of asking for help. We make possible joys of life that may have diminished ove
- We have a staff of one and hold our meetings and events at many community spots and members' homes. The heart of our vil
Our members live in Capitol Hill zip codes 98102, 98112 and 98122. We are virtual and hold our events at multiple community locations.
- News & Deals
- Economic Development