Community Care Day 2018Name: Community Care Day 2018Date: June 8, 2018Time: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM PDTEvent Description:
The Capitol Hill Chamber of Commerce is partnering with Community Lunch, Kaiser Permanente, The Beyond Project and other local services providers to offer free haircuts, medical services, discounted transit passes, care packages and more to the community during free lunch hours!
Free Resources & Services offered from 11am-2pm in Cal Anderson Park:
- Be:Seattle - sidewalk pantry (free personal items)
- The Beyond Project - free professional beauty and wellness services
- Central Co-op - food accessibility programs
- Gay City - discounted Orca Lift cards, health insurance, HIV/STI screening referral
- Hepatitis Education Project - Hep C screenings and resources
- Kaiser Permanente - free medical services and resources
- King County Public Health - discounted Orca Lift cards & health insurance
- Swedish Medical Center/Country Doctor - free glucose screening & medical resources
- Community Lunch 12-1pm - offering a free, hot, nutritious lunch at Central Lutheran Church (across the street from the park)
- Medical Medical Unit/Van - offering free walk-in primary care for acute and chronic conditions, STI/HIV/Hep C screening, naloxone overdose kits, family planning, and access to social workers and chemical dependency specialists.
You can help make Community Care Day a success! Email email@example.com to make a donation, volunteer services or help promote the event to our low-income, no-income and homeless neighbors in need. Special thanks to our generous sponsor: Kaiser Permanente!
- Membership + Directory
- News + Deals
- Broadway BIA