The Capitol Hill Chamber of Commerce is partnering with Community Lunch, Kaiser Permanente, The Beyond Project and other local services providers to offer free haircuts, medical & dental services, discounted transit passes, care packages and more to the community during free lunch hours!
Free Resources & Services offered from 11am-2pm in Cal Anderson Park:
- Be:Seattle - sidewalk pantry (free personal items)
- The Beyond Project - free professional beauty and wellness services
- Central Co-op - food accessibility programs
- Gay City - discounted Orca Lift cards, health insurance, HIV/STI screening referral
- Kaiser Permanente - free medical services and resources
- King County Public Health - discounted Orca Lift cards & health insurance
- Swedish Medical Center/Country Doctor - free glucose screening & medical resources
- Community Lunch 12-1pm - offering a free, hot, nutritious lunch at Central Lutheran Church (across the street from the park)
- Medical Medical Unit/Van - offering free walk-in primary care for acute and chronic conditions, STI/HIV/Hep C screening, naloxone overdose kits, family planning, and access to social workers and chemical dependency specialists.
- Mobile Dental Van - offering free acute dental care
You can help make Community Care Day a success! Email email@example.com to make a donation, volunteer services or help promote the event to our low-income, no-income and homeless neighbors in need. Special thanks to our generous sponsor: Kaiser Permanente!