Negotiation – Get What You WantName: Negotiation – Get What You WantDate: October 3, 2016Event Description:
Negotiation is a key skill for success in business and everyday life.
Knowing strategies to clarify what you want and how to prioritize needs will ensure you get more of what’s essential.
Having the skills to help others get what they want will improve relationships and increase your odds of success in the future.
Work with a pro to learn how to plan, implement and win in the bargaining process.
Save time, grow your business network and gain confidence when dealing with even the shrewdest of deal-makers. Invest in these skills now and reap a lifetime of rewards.
During this course, you'll learn:
- To provide beginning-to-intermediate level skill in planning and implementing a successful negotiation.
- To give participants skills and knowledge that will foster confidence during the bargaining process.
- To help participants recognize negative tactics so they will not be influenced in a way that derails an otherwise successful bargaining session.
- To address the methods for bargaining in such a way that one can accomplish their key goals, while protecting and enhancing relationships for the future.
- To introduce the skill set for maximizing the greatest possible win for each side, thereby leveraging opportunities for individual and mutual gain.
- About Us
- Join Today