Firing Up Your Craft Spirit and Wine SalesName: Firing Up Your Craft Spirit and Wine SalesDate: September 27, 2016Time: 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM PDTEvent Description:
All brands go through four major phases, and how you navigate through these phases will determine your staying power and the legacy of your brand. Amp up your craft spirit and wine sales during this expert-driven discussion.
Knowledge is power, and this class is packed with real-world, useful knowledge for the spirits and wine business.
Learn how to bring your craft spirit or wine to market within the 3-tier system of distributors, retailers and bartenders, understand how to choose distributors and get tips on building effective long-term relationships with them.
If your brand is ready to grow and you want to speak with the people that can help you facilitate an increase in your craft spirit and wine sales, join Chip Sellarole as he helps you navigate the world of craft spirit distribution.
During this panel, we'll cover the following topics:
- How to prepare your brand for self-distribution in the Washington market
- How to prepare your brand for entering into the 3- tier system
- How to build and manage your brand
- Navigating the twists, dips and turns of the 3-tier system
- When and how to choose a distributor
- Creating healthy distributor relationships
- Getting out of your sales rut
- Q&A discussion
- About Us
- Join Today